•This is a water-based primer manufactured on a base of corrosion-resistant acrylic copolymers and pigments. •Suitable for the protection of metallic structures and surfaces.
• It is a primer based on alkyd resins short in oil and anticorrosive pigments, which has a high antioxidant power and a fast drying. • It is indicated for the protection of structures and metallic industrial surfaces.
• It is an enamel made with special resins, giving a finish, resistant to high temperatures. • It is indicated for the protection and decoration of iron surfaces of boilers, chimneys, radiators, steam pipes, etc. • Withstands up to 350 ° C.
• It is an enamel made of modified alkyd resins fast drying, and zinc phosphate pigments with high antioxidant power, being indicated for direct application on industrial iron supports, leaving a resistant layer and high protection.
• It is a two component paint made from epoxy resins to water, which has a high anticorrosion power, high hardness and chemical resistance, as well as excellent adhesion on ferrous and nonferrous metals and on concrete.
• It is a product made from special synthetic resins. • It has an excellent adhesion on materials such as tarpaulins, PVC, methacrylate, etc.
• It is a special resins made enamel, giving a finished, high temperature resistant. • It is a component inert multipolymeric matrix coating that outperforms alternatives in combating corrosion under insulation (CUI) and in high heat applications. • Withstands up to 600 ° C.
• It is an enamel made of two component acrylic polyurethane resins catalysable with aliphatic isocyanates.• By its nature, it is indicated for difficult adhesion supports, both outdoors and indoors.
• It is a self-leveling epoxy resin-free two-component solvent-free paint suitable for application on concrete or cement floors. • It is a 100% solid product, with a glossy finish, presenting a high hardness and chemical resistance
• It is a solvent paint made from two component epoxy resins, presenting high hardness and chemical resistance, as well as excellent adhesion on ferric metals and concrete.
•This primer has been manufactured on a base of two-components epoxy resin. •It provides high anti-corrosion power, as well as great hardness and chemical resistance. •It also features excellent adherence on ferrous metals.