• Solvent primer based on alkyd resins with good corrosion resistance and good resistance for interior and exterior. • It is indicated for the protection of structures and metallic industrial surfaces.
• Product made from chelating acids and stabilized special dispersions.• Indicated to inhibit corrosion on oxidized metal surfaces.
• Primer made from alkyd resins.• Suitable for the protection of metallic iron surfaces that require rapid drying.
• It is a phosphating primer of a vinylic nature with a high anticorrosive power that has direct adhesion to non-ferrous substrates (galvanized, aluminum, brass, etc.). • It is also characterized by extraordinary hardness and rapid development.
• Primer made from alkyd resins and zinc phosphate.• Suitable for corrosion protection of metal surfaces requiring low thickness applications.
Water Primer manufactured based on acrylic dispersions that serves as adherent and antioxidant preparation for all types of supports, even those with difficult adhesion. It can be applied on galvanized, aluminum, iron, pvc, plasters, plaster, wood, etc.