White pigmented aqueous primer based on polysiloxane binders. It is indicated for the primer of gypsum and plaster supports, presenting an excellent adhesion supports and facilitate the application of the subsequent finish. It has anti-carbonation properties. The dry film has a high elasticity and resistance to bad weather and small work motions.
• Paint made with copolymer dispersions vinyl veins.• Ideal for exterior and interior applications due to its good covering, whiteness, washability and satin level.
• Paint made with copolymer dispersions vinyl veggies• Ideal for surface finishing of decoration, both indoors and outdoors.
Paint on a base of acrylic copolymers. Specially recommended for finishing surfaces in interior decoration, due to its good coverage, whiteness and perfect finish.
• Paint on a base of acrylic copolymers. •Very good performance for outdoor and indoor works. • 7-year warranty.
• Paint made with special copolymer dispersions.• Suitable for exteriors or finishes of great decoration.• Painted and repainted walls and facades
• Plastic paint manufactured with copolymer dispersions. •Recommended for interior high-end decor. • Excellent coverage and wide range of colours. •Great resistance and washability.
• Painting made with copolymeric dispersions. • Ideal for decorative surface finishing, indoors and outdoors.
Painting manufactured with acrylic copolymers.Presents a good covering, whiteness and washability.Indicated for interiors and exteriors.
• A plastic paint manufactured with special hybrid dispersion of an acrylic copolymer nature and photocatalytic dioxide, Kolmer Nanotechnology base. • Due to its photocatalytic effect, when natural or artificial light strikes it,it exhibits the capability of decomposing harmful organic compounds, thereby improving air quality in indoor and outdoor spaces.
• Paint with a hollow glass micro-orb base, with thermally and acoustically insulating, as well as anti-condensation properties. • Ideal for finishing of outdoor and indoor surfaces where improved thermal insulation, prevention of condensation and noise-reduction are required.